MovingDogs works via online channels in addition to the treatments at home. We also use various social media channels. Personal data of users of Movingdogs’ products and services are handled with care and secured. Movingdogs adheres to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Recording and processing of data
When you register on the Movingdogs website, or otherwise use the services of Movingdogs, you may be asked to provide personal data. The information you provide will be the responsibility of Movingdogs. You declare that this data is correct and will inform us of any changes that occur in this data. In the context of the management of registered (personal) data, we can temporarily make your data available to carefully selected data processors for the purpose of optimal and current use thereof with a view to validating and/or correcting the relevant data on any moment. In that case, we will ensure that the regular obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act are safeguarded. In addition to the data you provide yourself, Movingdogs can record and collect additional information when using Movingdogs.
This concerns, for example:
– Device information such as a unique device ID, operating system version and settings of the device you use to access the service. – Usage data about the services you use, including the time, duration of use and the content of the service.
– Location data from your mobile device or derived from your IP address that may be passed to us when you use certain services. – Information from external sources. We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, for example from a social media site if you connect to our services through that social media site. Purposes Movingdogs.nl uses your data for various purposes:
– The execution of the user agreement, the execution of your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
– Providing service and/or to inform you about other products and services of Movingdogs if you appreciate this.
– For targeted advertising. We may use your information to build profiles that help us estimate your interests. Advertisements can be tailored to these profiles.
– To better understand our readers and users. Based on information about demographics, interests and behavior of our users, we try to improve our products and services and better tailor them to the wishes of the users. Movingdogs tries to take your preferences into account. If you do not wish to receive information about Movingdogs products and services, you can indicate this when registering for the Movingdogs website at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Movingdogs reserves the right to make changes to the privacy statement. Therefore, regularly check the privacy statement for any changes. This version is from February 6, 2018.
What is a cookie?
Use of permanent cookies
With the help of a permanent cookie we can recognize you when you visit our website again. The website can therefore be specially set to your preferences. Even if you have given permission for the placement of cookies, we can remember this by means of a cookie. This means you do not have to repeat your preferences every time, which saves you time and allows you to use our website more pleasantly. You can delete permanent cookies via the settings of your browser.
Use of session cookies
With the help of a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit. This allows us to adapt our service as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your web browser.”
Tracking cookies from our advertisers
With your permission, our advertisers place “tracking cookies” on your equipment. They use these cookies to keep track of which pages you visit from their network, in order to build a profile of your online surfing behaviour. This profile is partly built on the basis of comparable information
information they get from your visit to other websites in their network. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as known to us, but only serves to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
A cookie is placed via our website from the American company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to keep track of and to get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google claims to adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.”
Buttons are included on our website to promote (“like”) or share (“tweet”) web pages on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. These buttons work by means of pieces of code that come from Facebook and Twitter respectively. Cookies are placed through this code. We have no influence on that. Read the privacy statement of Facebook or Twitter (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies. The information they collect is anonymized as much as possible. The information is transferred to and stored by Twitter, Facebook, Google + and LinkedIn on servers in the United States. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google + adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and are affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.”
Right to inspect and correct or delete your data
You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your data. See our contact page for this. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find these in the settings of your browser.”
Enabling and disabling cookies and their removal
More information about switching on and off and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and/or using the Help function of your browser.